A newly painted room looks very bright and happening but the smell of the paint may sometimes get displeasing for some. Here are listed a number of methods by which you can get rid of the odour of the paint that is infuriating you. The list goes on like this:
1. Candles- This is an effective way to get rid of the paint smell. Lit a candle and leave it in the room. It will make the room odourless.
2. Charcoal- Leave the charcoal powder in the room. It will absorb the smell of the paint thus making your room odour free.
3. Coffee beans- This will not absorb the smell of the paint but it will release the coffee aura that will help neutralise the effect and will make your room fine.
4. Ozone machine- It is a machine that is used to get rid of the paint smell but it is a costly process and thus not preferred much by people.
5. Baking soda- It does the same work as the charcoal and has an absorbing quality that will absorb the paint smell thus leaving your room odourless.