In this article we will be looking at the various tools and their specifications which are basically used to paint the home. We are more specifically going to talk about the different kinds and sizes of the brushes, rollers, accelerators and also the mechanised tools. These tools have to be chosen very specifically because these actually decide the neatness of the paint job of your home. It’s very important to choose the paint specifically, but it is more important to take time and select the brush or the rollers etc. nicely, because after all they can either make or spoil the look of your home. In this article we will be discussing about four tools that are to be taken care of prior to the paint job because these things will help you get the best and the neatest paint job. They are as follows:
- Mechanised tools
Now we will have a look at each of them in detail.
BRUSHES: Brushes are used to paint the walls in a perfect manner. Only the right brush can give you the perfect finish. Our interior and exterior brushes do the job well and are durable, assuring you of smooth application and a long-lasting finish. Also applying paint with a paint brush sounds really easy. Grab a brush and paint! Sounds simple, doesn't it? Painting walls is by far the most common DIY home improvement project—so common that almost everyone thinks they know exactly how to do it. Professional painters, however, know that it's not as simple as it first looks and that there are proper techniques that make the job faster and give you much better results. There is a process to proper paint brush usage, and it involves these steps: Loading the Paintbrush, Applying and Distributing Paint, Smoothing out the Paint.
There are a number of types of brushes that are used for different purposes. Let us have a look at them.
· Royale thin brush 930: It is a thin brush. Ideal for the interior painting of the home. This basically has 4 inch star and SRT filaments. The advantage of this brush is that it is of a light weight and also gives a real super smooth finish.
· Royale thick brush 980: As the name suggests it is a thick brush and this also has a 4 inch star and SRT filaments. The basic advantages of using a Royale thick brush 980 is that it has a great paint pickup and also gives the wall a super smooth finish.
· Smartcare brush 750: This value-for-money interior brush gives you accurate cutting and is long lasting. Also it has a 4 inch mixed filaments and is really light is weight which gives it an advantage of making it work for a longer time.
· Smartcare all surface brush 350: the uniqueness in this brush is that, it has a rubberised handle, which gives it the best grip. This makes it easy for the person to paint the walls with ease and without even getting tired. This brush has 2 inch mixed filaments and not only this, the brush also gives you excellent options for long lasting enamel application. Also the paint pickup of this brush is really good.
· Smartcare all surface brush 320: it is just similar to the Smartcare all surface brush 350. Similar to that brush it also has a rubberised handle, which gives it the best grip. This makes it easy for the person to paint the walls with ease and without even getting tired. This brush has 2 inch mixed filaments and not only this, the brush also gives you excellent options for long lasting enamel application. Also the paint pickup of this brush is really good. The only difference in Smartcare all surface brush 350 and Smartcare all surface brush 320 is that of the size.
· Smartcare exterior brush 580: As the name suggests it is suitable for the exterior of the house. Basically it is used for the rough surfaces. This brush has a real nice paint pickup quality and thus this value-for-money exterior brush delivers a robust finish. It has 4 inch crinkle and SRT filaments.
Never agree for a cheaper paint brush just because you think it’s cheap. This is a long time investment and a cheaper brush can ruin your paintjob. High quality or more expensive brushes have distinct advantages over the cheaper ones. First of all, a high quality brush will finish the job more quickly. This is because a top-quality brush has the ability to "hold" more paint in reservoir, which means you will spend less time "painting the can" than applying the paint to the surface.
A top-quality brush will also not shed bristles like a cheaper brush, because of how firmly the bristles are seated in the ferrule (the metal band that attaches the bristles to the handle), and also determined by the material used as plugs (space plugs inside the ferrule that bond the bristles in the ferrule, add taper to the bristles, and finally create "wells" in the centre of the bristles to hold paint) in the ferrule. Also, a top-quality brush will have a tapered end, which means there are shorter bristles on the outside and longer bristles in the centre.
Now moving on to the next tool on our list, let us get started with the rollers.
ROLLERS: these are an important tool to paint your home. It helps you paint the wide walls. The disadvantage of rollers id that it cannot reach to the edges and the corners of the walls. But with the help of rollers it is really easy to cover a wider area within no time and also it ensures the neatness and the even spread of the paint over the walls. Always read the packaging of a roller cover to ensure that it is made to paint the surface you need it to. This can save you from too rough of a texture on a normally smooth surface. In addition to the different nap lengths, there are also textured paint roller covers. These covers add a pattern to your painted surface. Using a textured paint roller is more difficult than using a standard roller. But the results can be beautiful with a little practice. Knowing which paint roller to choose can save you time and improve the completed look of your next painting project. Picking the appropriate paint roller requires knowing the different types of paint rollers and the different naps that cover paint rollers. Whether you’re painting smooth trim or a rough ceiling, there is an appropriate roller that will have subtle differences from the rest.
So now let us look at the different kinds of the rollers that the Asian paint offers for getting the paint job done in the most amazing manner. The types of rollers as presented by Asian paints include the following:
· Royale roller 950: if you are looking out to paint your home with a water based paint and if you are really interested in giving the best smooth finish to your walls then you can use this brush. It is highly recommended for water based paints especially. The basic uniqueness about this brush is the Woven micro fibre fabric of the brush. Also, this 9 inch micro fabric interior application roller is perfect if you’re looking to use water-based paints and give your wall a smooth finish. It also speeds up the process and saves you money because of direct roller application and durability.
· Royale purple roller 980: This is alike the Royale roller 950 in terms of the size, (the same 9 inch roller). The difference being that is consists of a micropoly fabric. It work faster than by brushing and gives a smooth finish. It lasts long, saving you money. Apart from the long life and smooth finish it also serves the superior performance on undulated walls. And then apart from all this the royale purple roller 980 has a durability up to 10000 sq. ft.
· Smartcare exterior roller 650: so as the name suggest this roller is basically suitable for the exterior walls and because it is basically meant for the exterior walls therefore, it has got one of the best pickup feature of up to 40 sq. ft. per dip. Work gets done much faster than brushing and you save on money because of direct roller application. One more feature about this brush is that it is not of the same size as those of royale purple roller 980 or that of royale roller 950. But it is bigger than that, 12 inches to be appropriate. Also better application of the paint over the rougher areas, better pick up and bigger in size gives it a reason to be chosen over the walls for exterior wall paint jobs.
· Smartcare exterior roller 580: This brush. Unlike the Smartcare exterior roller 650 is of 9 inches in its size. But just like the Smartcare exterior roller 650 it is also meant for the paint jobs of the exterior paint. It has also got the pickup feature of about 36 sq. ft. per dip and also it is good on the rough surfaces. The benefits of using this Smartcare exterior roller 580 is that the work gets done much faster and the finish is smooth. You also save on money because of its direct roller application. Apart from that it has got the 19 mm thick polyester fabric.
· Smartcare exterior roller 550: It is mostly similar to the Smartcare exterior roller 580 except for the fact that it has got the pick-up feature of about 30 sq. ft. per dip. Also, just like the Smartcare exterior roller 580 it has also got good application on over the rough surfaces and seem to be compatible with the exterior walls. This brush is also of the size of 9 inches and it also has got 19 mm thick polyester fabric.
· Smartcare all surface roller 350: The 4 inch enamel application roller gets work done faster than brushing and is usable on all surfaces. You also save on money when working with enamels because of direct roller application. The benefits that this brush have is that it has got faster application compared to brushing. Also it has got simulated mohair pile. The best thing about this brush as compared to the other brushes is the super smooth application over the walls.
· Smartcare all surface roller 380: The 6 inch enamel application roller gets work done faster than brushing and is usable on all surfaces. You also save on money when working with enamels because high durability because of the brush. The benefits that this brush have is that it has got faster application compared to brushing. Also it has got simulated mohair pile. The best thing about this brush as compared to the other brushes is the super smooth application over the walls.
· Smartcare roller 720: it is the interior wall paint roller that is made of foam. It is most commonly used in the interior paint jobs. The benefits that this Smartcare roller 720 brush provides you includes the usable feature of this roller on all interior surfaces the 6 inch foam roller gives you a smoother finish and is durable and hence helping you save money. Talking about the material it made of is the super gloss, high density foam. It gives an advantage of high durability and smoother finish over the interior walls of your home.
· Smartcare roller 750: it is the interior wall paint roller that is made of foam. It is most commonly used in the interior paint jobs. The best part about this brush is that it is of 9 inches and thus helps in adding up to the speed of painting your interior walls. The benefits that this Smartcare roller 750 brush provides you includes the usable feature of this roller on all interior surfaces gives you a smoother finish and is durable and hence helping you save money. Talking about the material it made of is the super gloss, high density foam. It gives an advantage of high durability and smoother finish over the interior walls of your home.
· Smartcare roller 780: It is also one of the roller from the interior wall paint roller that is made of foam list. The advantage of using this brush is that it is 50% larger than local 6 inch foam rollers. It has got high durability and also provides a smooth finish. What makes it different from the Smartcare roller 750 is the thick foam that is present on the roller that help it picking up of a larger amount of paint and also work gets done much faster and the finish is smooth. You also save on money because it is highly durable.
Accelerators: These are basically the additive tools that are required to fasten the painting job. These are the useful tools that are basically kept out of the sight when we plan for the painting job but these are equally important just like the paint and the brush. If these tools are not available for the paint job then a paint job may not be that successful. Now we will be discussing about a few accelerator tools that speeds up the paint job process and also enables in a successful completion of a paint job. Accelerators include the following: Asian paints scuttle, smartcare painting tray 950, smartcare extension pole, smartcare multipurpose kit 700, smartcare handle 180, smartcare roller handle 200 and last but not the least smartcare roller handle 120.
So now we will start with the
· Asian paint scuttle: High strength clear polythene liners with draw-string top which fit standard 14 litre paint scuttles. This Asian paint scuttle is great for fast colour changes, it also saves on clean-up time. This Asian paint scuttle is ideal for sites with no washing facilities. The best part about this scuttle is that it is suitable for all decorative paints. The benefit of this Asian paint Scuttle is that these tools helps paint exteriors with direct rollers allowing paint to be used without wastage. This scuttle has a high paint holding capacity which makes it advantageous for the paint job and also saves time as you get the proper amount and the quality of paint mixed and diluted in a perfect manner at the perfect time. It also allows the paint roller to be dipped in perfectly that makes it really beneficial.
· Smartcare painting tray 950: it is basically a 9 inch recycled plastic tray which is highly durable and also helps in reducing paint wastage. The advantage of this smartcare painting tray 950 is that it is eco-friendly and efficient. Using the tray helps reduce cost and allows for even application of paint on the roller, and thus provide a superior finish over the walls.
· Smartcare extension pole: It is basically a 1 meter long pole which is made up of stainless steel. It is an extension pole and therefore can be attached to the roller or the brush and can be reached to the ceilings easily without the help of the ladder. This helps in making the paint job less tiresome and easy. The extension pole makes painting ceilings, and higher areas much easier and faster. You can avoids using a ladder to a large extent. This extension pole is long lasting and durable.
· Smartcare multipurpose kit 700: this Smartcare multipurpose kit 700 is a handy combo of tray and foam roller, it's most suitable for touch-ups and stencil application. It has a 2 inch foam roller attached to it that helps in giving touch ups in a very efficient manner and leaves no space for flaws.
· Smartcare handle 180: one smartcare handle 180 allows to fit multiple rollers allowing you to reuse it and save time and money. It is a 12 inch nut and bolt handle and is very strong. It is reusable and long lasting and this makes it different and really useful.
· Smartcare roller handle 200: it is a 9 inch widget nut handle and has a small brush. The use of this handle is that it does not allow any seepage of paint and also does not allow any roller walk off. The feature of long lasting of this handle makes it reusable and gives it an advantage. The best part about this handle is that there is no seepage of water and you can enjoy a hassle free paint job.
· Smartcare roller handle 120: it is a 6 inch pencil handle and has a small brush. The use of this handle is that it does not allow any seepage of paint and also does not allow any roller walk off. The feature of long lasting of this handle makes it reusable and gives it an advantage. The best part about this handle is that there is no seepage of water and you can enjoy a hassle free paint job. It also allows to fit multiple rollers allowing you to reuse it and save time and money.
These accelerators serve as the catalyst to the paint job and makes it really easy and fast. The accelerators tools avoid the wastage of paint in some way or the other and the right job needs the right tools. So basically these tools are a wide range of ancillary products that don’t just do a good job, they save time and money too. If these tools are not available for the paint job then a paint job may not be that successful. Now we will be discussing about a few accelerator tools that speeds up the paint job process and also enables in a successful completion of a paint job.
Mechanised tools: these tools are required to precise the load of the paint job so that the paint job can be completed in a less time and with great efficiency. In the modern era, everything is changing and technology is taking place in all the sectors. So these mechanised tools serves as a technology in the painting sector. It not only reduces the time taken to compete a paint job but also help in increasing the efficiency and the overall look of the paint job. In other words, these mechanized tools will not only offer the required precision, but also simplify the whole process of painting. It consists of the following tools: TruCare wall sander H-01, TruCare wall sander L-01, TruCare pressure washer P-01, TruCare electric mixer M-01, TruCare laser distance meter D-50, TruCare sanding-paper-7-inches, TruCare sanding paper 9 inches. Now we will look at these mechanised tools one by one and will also look that how do they work and what service does it provides.
- TruCare wall sander H-01: it helps in mechanised sanding of the walls and saves up to 50% of the time as compared to manual sanding. The Power Input of this mechanised sander is 750W, Voltage 230-240V/50Hz, Variable Speed (no-load) 1500-2700 rpm and last but not the least and also one of the most important feature of this sander is the Sanding Pad Diameter which is of 180 mm. the benefit of using this sander is that with bright LEDs, you will not miss any surface defects, i.e., the quality of work it provides is simply amazing and you will have no flaws in the paint job of your home. This is possible because of the two important features of the
- TruCare wall sander L-01:it works just like the TruCare wall sander H-01 and it helps in mechanised sanding of the walls and saves up to 50% of the time as compared to manual sanding, but there are just a few changes in its features like the Power Input of this TruCare wall sander is about 710W, Voltage 230-240V/50Hz, Variable Speed (no-load) 600-1500 rpm, and the most important part to note here is the Sanding Pad Diameter which is of 215 mm, Length extension from 110cm - 165cm. the main advantages of this sander is that it offers a detachable segment to sand along edges and corners and this feature of this sander makes it superior to TruCare wall sander H-01. This detachable segment is extendable from 1.1m to 1.65m to sand walls as well as ceilings up to 12 ft.
· TruCare pressure washer P-01: this mechanised pressure washer enables us to wash the surfaces more efficiently. This enables a powerful cleaning with maximum pressure of 180 bar which makes it really effective and enables the surfaces to be cleaned and washed effectively and without any flaws. It has an Induction motor that helps this mechanised pressure washer to have a trouble-free long life. The best part about this pressure washer is that TruCare Pressure Washer P-01 comes with self-suction feature and variable spray pattern for effective cleaning. The variable spray pattern is very useful as it can be adjusted according to the needs of the surface that is being washed and it thus gives you an advantage over the manual washing and cleaning of surface. It not only helps in effective and hustle free cleaning of the surface but also helps in saving the time of an individual.
- TruCare electric mixer M-01: this mechanised mixer helps in mechanised mixing and effective mixing of paint. It mixes the contents really evenly and that results in smooth and effective paint job. The features of this mechanised mixer are as follows: the Power Input of this mechanised mixer is 1400W, Voltage 230-240V/50Hz, Variable Speed (no-load) 0-700 rpm, and the most important part to note here is the Mixing paddle diameter which is of 140 mm. this high-strength steel paddle of TruCare Electric Mixer aids in effective mixing. The advantages that this electric mixer has over and above the manual mixing is that it is extremely versatile and hence can be used with putty as well as mortar. Also, it has variable speed control that helps in effectively mixing of the different materials at different loads. The best part about this mixer is the soft grip and perfect handle design to minimize fatigue and let the paint job be smooth.
- TruCare laser distance meter D-50: this TruCare laser distance meter D-50 can be used for addition/subtraction, area and volume calculation, and Pythagoras function for measuring height. The features of this mechanised distance measure meter are: the range of this mechanised meter ranges from 0.05 to 50 m, the measuring accuracy type is of ± 2.0 mm, Dimensions of this mechanised TruCare laser distance meter are 115 x 45 x 30 mm, Battery type used in this is AAA 2 x 1.5 V, and least but not the least the weight (without batteries) is of 100 g. This mechanised meter is capable of calculating areas, capturing room sizes and measuring distances in seconds. The advantage that this laser meter serves us over and above the manual measuring is of the high Accuracy that measures distances up to 50 m with an accuracy of 2 mm
So this was all about the tools that should be selected wisely and care should be taken that only good quality tools are selected because paint job is a long term investment and these tools have to be chosen very specifically because these actually decide the neatness of the paint job of your home. It’s very important to choose the paint specifically, but it is more important to take time and select the brush or the rollers etc. nicely, because after all they can either make or spoil the look of your home. These tools have to be chosen very specifically because these actually decide the neatness of the paint job of your home. It’s very important to choose the paint specifically, but it is more important to take time and select the brush or the rollers etc. nicely, because after all they can either make or spoil the look of your home. Purchasing professional quality house painting tools is one of the most important investments you will make as you participate in more painting projects. Professional quality tools will save time and considerable effort when compared to cheaper alternatives. With the right set of tools it is possible to reduce the amount of time and effort it takes to finish your house painting project. Good tools help guarantee great results. Using inferior and cheap painting tools will provide endless hours of frustration. Plus, they will need replacing soon after they are used. If cared for properly, quality tools will last a lifetime. The most important choice you will need to make in these cases is to choose the best quality paint that is designed for exterior painting so that it holds up longer against the elements. If your goal is to give any interior or exterior paint job a rustic appearance, or you want to add texture, your choice in paint will be an important one toward making the results turn out like you picture them.